So, how are you?
你還好嗎?
Dennis left me.
Dennis離開我了
What?
什么?
Dennis left me!
Dennis離開我了
Why?
為什么?
You told him to. You moron!
你讓他這樣做的,你這個傻瓜
I’m sorry, what?
對不起,你說什么?
You talked to my husband about my marriage and it’s none of your business!
你對我丈夫說了我們婚姻的事,這跟你沒關系。
I’m sorry but I can’t understand you. You're gonna have to talk slower.
Alisa,等等,我聽不明白。你說得慢一點。
Dennis said you yelled at him for saying stuff behind my back.
Dennis說你對他大喊大叫因為他在背后說我壞話。
Well, yeah!
是的。
And he said you told him ourcounseling wasn’t working.
他說你告訴他婚姻顧問不管用。
Yes, that’s not exactly what I...
是的,但我的意思是…
Where the hell do you come off telling people to stop going to counseling?
你怎么可以告訴別人不要去婚姻顧問那里?
I didn’t mean that you...
我并不是想要你們…
Sure, we have our share of problems. Financial, emotional, sexual...
是的,我們有很多問題。財務上的,情感上的,性生活上的…
...but we were solving them.
但是我們一直在解決。
Alisa, come here.
Alisa,來這兒。
Are you sure you want to be saying these things in front of your daughter?
你確定你想……在你女兒面前說這些事情?
Now, you’re telling me how to raise my daughter?
現在你在教我怎么教育女兒?
Lily, we’re coming back.
Lily,我們回去。
Alisa, I am so sorry if I caused a problem. I just wanted to help.
Alisa…對不起,如果我帶來麻煩了,我只是想幫你。
Why? Why did you want to help?
為什么? 為什么你想幫忙?
Well, because...
因為…
Because I am deaf?
哦,因為我是聾子?
No, because your husband was being a total jerk!
不,因為你丈夫是個混球。
You just gotta come in on your white horse and come to the rescue.
所以你騎著白馬來拯救我?
Well, guess what? I didn’t need to be rescued,got that? I didn’t need to be rescued!
知道嗎?我不需要被拯救,懂嗎?我不需要被拯救。