What’s going on? Why are we slowing down?
怎么了? 為什么減速?
'Cause we’re almost there.
因為快到了。
What is that?
那是什么?
The family who owned it couldn’t afford the maintenance payment. I got an amazing deal.
它的主人付不起維修費。這筆交易太劃算了。
A crypt? You bought your mother a crypt?
地窖?你給你媽媽買了個地窖?
Keep quiet. You’re making a scene!
安靜,大家都在看你呢。
Oh that’s it. I cannot be a part of this! I can’t do it!
是嗎?我不能參加這個,不行。
Gabrielle!
Gabrielle
Stop acting like a child!
別像孩子那樣沖動。
Are, are we supposed to be following them?
我們要跟著他們走嗎?
I don’t know. I mean, maybe it’s part of the ritual.
我不知道,也許這是儀式的一部分。
Go to hell, Carlos!
去死吧,Carlos。
All right, people. We’re going to follow the body. This way please.
我們要跟著靈柩走,請到這邊來。
Come along.
一道來。
This is too much. The only reason I agreed to give up the house is because I thought I was gonna get a gorgeous little apartment.
太過分了。我同意賣掉房子的唯一原因,是我以為我會有個體面的小公寓。
Now, I’m not even going to get that!
現在我連這個也沒有了。
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做?
Take the plea!
答應那個輕罪請求。
What?
什么?
Yeah! You did the crime, why should I have to pay the price? Just suck it up, be a man, and do the time.
你犯的罪,為什么要我來接收懲罰?負起責任,像個男人吧!
Gabrielle, you’re being ridiculous!
Gabrielle,你太荒謬了。
Am I? All I want is the same respect that you gave your dead mother.
我荒謬?我只想和你死去的媽媽有同等的待遇。
Gabby, please just-
Gabrielle,別這樣。
At least she’s gonna have a roof over her head.
至少她還有塊遮頂的屋檐。