Whatcha doing?
你在干什么?
Making an emergency list for you so you’ll know who to call in case the roof leaks or the power goes out...
給你列一個應急名單,你會怎么辦如果屋頂漏雨,或者停電了。
Why?
為什么?
I’m taking the plea bargain. So you can keep the house.
我接收從輕處罰的請求,你就能保留房子了。
When I buried my mother, I did it with respect and I don’t regret a single penny.
我安葬我媽媽時是充滿尊敬的,我不吝惜所花的每一分錢。
But I’m the one that got us into the position that we're in, and the moment I did, I stopped respecting you.
是我導致了我們現在的這個局面,那時我沒有尊敬你。
And that’s not right.
那是不公正的。
You are so brave.
你太勇敢了。
It’s not without strings. I need you to promise me that you're gonna be here when I get out.
但是有條件的,我需要你答應我,我出來的時候,你還在這兒。
Well, that’s a ridiculous thing to say. I’m not going anywhere.
這么說太荒謬了,我哪也不去。
And I need you to promise me that you'll be faithful while I’m gone.
我需要你答應我,我走了以后要對我忠誠。
Yeah. Of course.
當然。
Gabrielle, I’m no fool. You’re a beautiful woman and I understand that you have needs.
Gabrielle,我不是傻子。你那么美麗,我知道你需要什么。
But I'm a very jealous and possessive man, and I need to hear you say it.
我是個有很強嫉妒心和占有欲的男人,我需要聽你親口說。
I promise.
我答應你。
Okay then. Tomorrow morning,we’ll so and see the lawyers.
太好了,明天早上我們去見律師。
I love you.
我愛你。
I love you, too.
我也愛你。
And just so you know, I’m gonna hold you to that promise.
你知道,我會一直記著你的承諾的。