Mom, can you help me with something?
媽媽,你能幫我一下嗎
Sure, honey. What can I do for you?
當然可以啦,親愛的,你要我?guī)褪裁?/div>
Well, I have this friend,And he needs to know how to talk to girls.
那個嘛 我有個朋友,他想要知道怎么和女孩們聊天
Does this friend have a name?
這朋友叫什么名字
No-orman.
諾曼(無名氏)
No-orman.
諾曼
That's an odd name.
真是個奇怪的名字
Well, I think he's from No-orway.
那個 我想他是挪威來的
Gabe honey, I'm your mom.You don't have to be embarrassed about telling me about your first crushy-wushy.
蓋比寶貝啊,我是你媽耶,你不用覺得難為情的,來告訴我你的初戀故事吧
I'm just gonna go look it up on the internet.
我還是到網(wǎng)上去搜索一下好了
No no no, it's okay.
別別別,沒問題的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
對不起 對不起
Okay, so what have you said to her so far?
那么你之前跟她說過什么沒
Um, I said,"that was juice, not pee."
嗯,我有說啊,我說的是“這是果汁 不是尿”
And then she walked away.
然后她就走掉了
Oh, no-orman.
哦 不會吧 無名氏
Every time I get near her,My heart starts pounding, my hands get all sweaty.And I can't speak.
每次我一靠近她,我就手心冒汗,心臟撲通亂跳,話都說不出來
Oh, you've got it bad.
哦 你癡情得夠嚴重的
I remember my first crush.
我想起自己的初戀時光了
Was it dad?
你的初戀不是老爸嗎
Sure, why not?
當然,怎會不是呢
So what do I do? How do I talk to her?
那我該怎么辦啊?我要怎么對她開口呢
Well, when you start to get a little nervous,Just ask her questions. Let her do the talking.
聽好啊,當你覺得開始緊張時,你就去問她問題 讓她去講話就行了
Find things you have in common.
找到你們共同的興趣
So just ask her stuff and listen to the answers?That sounds easy.
所以只要問問她然后自己聽她回答嗎?聽上去倒蠻簡單的
Sure.
你可以的
Relationships are a piece of cake.
感情上的事不過是小菜一碟
That's why married people are always so happy.
這就是為何已婚人士總是這么幸福快樂