Who is it?
誰呀?
It's Edie!
我是Edie。
Oh, Edie, not now. I'm kind of busy.
Edie,現在不行,我正忙著呢。
Hi.
Hi。
Or just come on in.
進來吧。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I decided that my life is way too complicated, and so I'm simplifying. I am getting rid of the clutter.
我覺得我的生活太復雜了,我想簡化一下。把那些垃圾都扔掉。
Ooh.
哦。
I was on vacation. Made sense at the time. Okay, not to be rude, but is there a reason you're here?
我在給自己放假,打發時間。我并不想顯得粗魯,但是你來這干什么?
Look, I'm feeling badly about what you're going through with Mike. And don't worry. I'm not going to date him.
聽著,我為你和Mike的事感到很難過。別緊張,我不會去和他約會的。
Doesn't matter anymore.
我已經不關心了。
Well, don't get me wrong. I still have every intention of sleeping with him. Some mountains are just meant to be climbed.
別誤會我。我仍然有和他上床的想法,有些山必須要爬。
I got to learn to keep my doors locked.
我剛剛真應該把門鎖上。
How long have you been sitting here?
你在這兒坐多久了?
I don't know. Five minutes, give or take three hours.
我不知道。5分鐘,或者3小時?
That's it. Get up. Get dressed.
好吧,我們出去,穿上衣服。
Why?
為什么?
Because you're coming with me. It's time to get wasted. Happy hour started forty-five minutes ago.
因為你要和我一起出去,別浪費時間了。45分鐘前快樂時間就開始了。
Why would I go anywhere with you?
為什么我要和你一起出去?
Because that's what normal women do when they get depressed.
因為一般來說,女人沮喪,的時候就會這樣做。
They put on short skirts, they go to bars with their girlfriends, maybe have one too many and then make out with some strange man in the back of a dark alley.
她們穿上裙子,和女伴去酒吧,也許會遇上中意的陌生男子。
Wow.
哇嗚。
Oh, come on. It'll be fun, I swear. Come on. Come on.
哦,快點。會很有意思的,我保證。快點,快起來。
Why do you even care?
你干嘛要管我怎么樣?
I never said I cared. It's just...well, I...I guess I know what it's like to have your heart stomped on.
我沒說我要管你,我只是,我只是知道怎么樣能讓你忘掉難過的事情。
Okay. All right. Give me a minute. I'll go change my clothes.
好吧,給我一分鐘,我去換衣服。
And don't forget to do something with that skanky hair. You're a little scary-looking.
別忘了去梳頭發,看起來有點恐怖。