Occupied.
里面有人!
Carlos, I have to go.
Carlos,我要走了。
Well, you're gonna have to wait.
你得等一會。
Why should I have to wait? It's my port-a-potty.
為什么要我等?是我的移動廁所。
What do you mean, it's yours?
這個廁所又不是你的。
I'm the one who stole it.
是我偷回來的。
Babe, I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to wait.
寶貝,對不起。你只有等了。
Thank you so much, Bree. Seeing your tile has really helped me make my decision.
謝謝你,Bree。看見你在家,我終于做了這個決定。
Next time I remodel, I am using limestone.
下次我要用石灰石來改造
Gabrielle, is everything okay?
Gabrielle,你還好嗎?
Sure. Why?
當然,為什么這么問?
Well, it's just that you've been acting kind of odd lately.
最近你好像有些不對勁。
In what way?
哪些方面?
Well, you keep coming up with excuses to use everyone's bathroom, and then two days ago,
你借每個人的浴室用,兩天前有人在你的后院,
Mr. Cowley looked into your back yard and saw you and Carlos doing your laundry in the jacuzzi.
看見你和Carlos在按摩浴缸里洗衣服。
Well, uh, there's a simple explanation for that. I, um...
理由很簡單,我,呃……
Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble? Gabby, it's okay if you are.
你和Carlos經濟上有問題嗎?Gabby,如果是的話,沒關系的。
Is that so?
是嗎?
Yes, and, and to tell you the truth, I'm a little insulted. I am a good friend.
是的,說實話我覺得有點被侮辱的感覺,我是你的好朋友。
Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me?
是什么讓你覺得,你必須在我面前掩蓋真相?
I don't know. Probably for the same reason you didn't tell me Rex was one of Maisy's clients.
我不知道。也許和你不告訴我,Rex是Maisy的客戶的原因是一樣的。
That is obviously different.
很明顯這兩個不同。
Why? Because it happened to you? Bree, this is how I see it -- good friends support each other after they've been humiliated.
為什么?因為是發生在你身上?Bree,我明白了,好朋友避免讓自己的朋友感覺到,自己丟臉了。
Great friends pretend nothing happened in the first place.
而摯友則要假裝什么都沒有發生
Well, then, good luck on your remodel.
那么,祝你改造成功。
And please tell Rex I said hello.
替我向Rex問好。