Frank! Hi!
天哪,法蘭克
How are you?
你好嗎?
What are you doing here?
你怎么來了?
Oh, well y'know, I would've called but I lost your phone number and then ah, my Mom locked me out of the house so I couldn't find it. And then, I tried to find a pay phone, and ah, the receiver was cut off. So...
我本來想先打電話,但是號碼弄丟了。我媽把我鎖在門外,我沒辦法進去找,我找了一具公共電話,話筒卻被剪斷了
What happened?
怎么了?
Ah, oh, the ah, vandalism.
有人破壞公物
But, also, what happened between you and your Mom?
那你和你媽怎么了?
Well, we got into a fight 'cause ah, she said I was to immature to get married.
我們吵架,她說我不夠成熟,不能結婚
You're getting married?!
你要結婚了?
My little brother's getting married!!
我的弟弟要結婚了
Oh, I knew you'd be so cool about this. All right, ah, hey, do you want to meet her?
我就知道你會替我高興。你想見她嗎?
Do I?
你說呢?
Do you?
你想嗎?
Yeah, I do, yeah.
當然想
Okay, cool, all right, she just ah, parking the truck. (to Joey) I'm gonna, I'm gonna get my ah, my fiancee man!
太好了,她正在停卡車,我去帶我的未婚妻來
Y'know, I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.
我就知道他會最早結婚
Yeah, isn't it fantastic?
這不是很棒嗎?
Yeah, ah, but Pheebs don't you think he's a little young to get married?
你不覺得他稍嫌年輕?
What, he's 18.
他已經18歲了
Exactly, it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.
他在最后單身派對上不能喝酒
Yeah, or-or to get a hooker.
也不能叫雞
Always illegal Joe.
叫雞本來就違法
Hey! Hey! This is ah, my fiancee, Mrs. Knight.
這是我的未婚妻,奈特老師。那是我姊姊。
Y'know it-it's funny, um, Frank told me so much about you, but your not how I pictured you at all.
說來好笑。法蘭克經常提到你,你卻跟我想像的不一樣
Yeah, I'm a big surprise.
是啊,我很令人意外
So, um, how-how did you guys meet?
你們是怎么認識的?
Well um, I was in ah Mrs. Knight's ah, I mean Alice, sorry, Alice, I always do that. I was in her ah, Home Ec class.
我去上奈特老師的…我是說愛麗絲。抱歉,我老是叫錯,我去上她的家政課
And he was my best student.
他是我最好的學生
Yeah, she was my best teacher.
她是我最好的老師