What's wrong, Rex? Didn't you enjoy your golf game with Dr. Wallace?
怎么了?你不喜歡和Wallace醫生打高爾夫?
I didn't play. I'm still feeling sluggish.
我沒有打,還是覺得不舒服
Still? Did you talk to him about that?
還沒好?你跟他說了嗎?
Yeah, of course. He doesn't understand why the medication isn't working,
說了,但是他說他不知道為什么藥沒效果
and he wants me to come in for a checkup tomorrow.
他明天會再查看一下
I can see that Tisha is making the rounds. She must have some juicy new anecdote.
看來Tisha很受歡迎,她肯定在講什么好玩的事情
Then, get her over here. I could use a funny story today.
把她叫過來,我給她講個有趣的故事
Tisha. Tisha. Oh, I can tell by that look on your face you've got something good.
Tisha,Tisha,我知道你肯定有好東西要分享
Now, come on, don't be selfish.
快點,別那么自私
Well, first off, you're not friends with Maisy Gibbons, are you?
好,首先,你們不是Maisy Gibbons的朋友把?
No.
不是
Thank god, because this is too good. Maisy was arrested.
哦,上帝,這太好了,Maisy被捕了
While Harold was at work, she was having sex with men in her house for money. Can you imagine?
你能想象嗎?她在家中賣淫掙錢,真難以置信
No, I can't.
不,不能
And that's not even the best part. Word is, she had a little black book with all her clients' names.
更可笑的是,她有個小黑本子,上面有所有嫖客的名字
So, uh...you think that'll get out?
你覺得那個本子會被公布出來嗎?
Of course. These things always do. Nancy, wait up. I can't wait to tell you this.Wait, wait.
當然會,事情總是這樣的,Nancy,等一下
Well, you heard your funny story, Rex. Why aren't you laughing?
我們來聽聽你的笑話,Rex,你怎么不笑?