Hey, it's Lynette. I know you're down about this Mike thing,
嗨,Lynette,我知道你不想接電話,
but you got to come to poker. It'll be worth it. I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons.
但你一定要來打撲克,我知道Maisy Gibbons的丑事
Hey, Susan, it's me. Look, I really wish you'd return my calls. We need to talk. I know I messed things –
你好,Susan,是我,那個讓你不想接電話的人。我們需要談一下,我知道你在聽
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Hi.
嗨
You know, I can stay home if you want.
你知道,如果你需要的話,我可以呆在家
No, no, no. Now, I know how much you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad. I'm fine.
不,不用,沒事,我知道你早就盼望和你爸爸見面了。我很好
You don't look fine.
你看起來并不好
Well...I'm a little sad. Mike and I were just a fling. And not even a full fling.
哦,只是有點難過,我和Mike分手了,不是小問題,
Sort of a borderline fling.
是很嚴重的問題
Mom, anyone can see how much you loved him.
媽媽,每個人都能看出來你多么愛他
Well, I also loved junk food, and I gave that up, and I survived.
我也曾經很愛你爸爸,但是我放棄了我活過來了
There's your father. Go have fun.
你爸爸來了,好好玩把
Last chance. You're sure?
最后一次機會,你確定?
I'm sure. Now go.
我確定,你去吧
You'll find someone else, mom. Someone great. I know it.
你會找到更好的,媽媽。一個真正優秀的人,我知道