Sell the house. Are you crazy?
把房子賣了。你瘋了嗎?
Carlos, we can't afford to live here anymore.
CARLOS, 我們住不起這房子了。
But if our lawyer gets the Justice Department to unfreeze the bank accounts then--
但如果我們的律師能讓司法部解凍我的賬戶, 那么--
Then what? Huh? Finish the sentence, Carlos.
那么怎樣? 哈? 把話說完啊, CARLOS
We've tons of legal bills, you've lost all your clients
我們有一大堆的法定賬單,而你又失去了所有的客戶
and even with our savings, we're screwed.
就算是加上我們的積蓄, 我們也完了。
But, it's our house.
但是--這是我們的房子。
Honey, I know. I love this place, too. It's just, I think it's time for us to face the music.
親愛的, 我知道。我也愛著這個地方,只是--我想我們還是面對現實比較好。
I never thought I'd be poor at this stage of my life.
我從沒想到在這個年紀我會如此貧窮。
You know, Carlos, I've been broke a lot of times in my life.
CARLOS, 你知道我一生中破產過很多次。
But, I've never been poor, because poor is just a state of mind, and right now you and I are just...
但我從沒有貧窮過,因為貧窮只是腦子里的一種觀念,而現在你和我只是...
Without funds?
缺少資金?
Exactly.
完全正確。
I guess we could get an apartment. Start over.
我想我們可以找套公寓。重新開始。
Who knows? It might even be fun.
誰知道呢? 甚至也可能會很有趣。
And once we're back on our feet,
一旦我們東山再起了...
we'll get a house as big as this one.
我們就買一幢和這一樣大的房子。
Bigger.
更大的。