You said that Mike came to your house around ten p.m. on the night of the seventh?
你說MIKE7號那晚大約在10點來到你家。
Um, am I supposed to talk into the camera?
嗯... 我應該對著攝像機說還是...
No, no, just talk to me.
不, 不。 只要-- 只要對著我說。
Okay. Uh, yes. He came over around ten o'clock.
好的。 嗯, 好他大約10點過來的。
Do you know of any tension between Mike and Martha Huber?
你是否知道MIKE和MARTHA HUBER有什么不和?
No.
不知道。
Were you aware that Mike was shot recently?
你是否知道MIKE最近被射傷了?
Yes, on Valentine's Day.
是的,在情人節那天。
And do you know how it came about?
你知道他為什么被射傷嗎?
He dropped his gun, cleaning it.
他擦槍的時候槍掉了。
Miss Mayer, with all due respect, I've been working around guns for years.
MAYER小姐, 恕我冒昧,我用槍已經用了很多年了。
I've never seen one discharge when it hits the ground.
我從沒看到過槍落地后會開火的。
Someone has to pull the trigger.
肯定有人按動了扳機。
Well, I wouldn't know about that.
我可不知道
Were you aware there was a home invasion,
你是否知道有一起侵入他宅案,
uh, three blocks from you on Pine Avenue, the day before Valentines?
發生于PINE街離你家3個路口之處,在情人節的前一天?
No.
不知道。
The intruder was shot in the stomach. Where was Mike's wound?
子彈射到了侵入者的胃部。MIKE的傷口在哪里?
The stomach.
胃部。
Do you love him?
你是否愛他?
What? What does that have to do with -
那有什么關系--
It's just sometimes people do stupid things when they're in love.
只是有時候人們會做一些傻事當他們陷入愛河的時候。
I should know. I've been married four times.
我應當知道。我已經結了四次婚了。
Tell me the truth. He wasn't with you that night, was he? He asked you to lie for him, didn't he?"
告訴我事實。他那晚沒有和你在一起, 不是嗎? 他要你為他撒謊, 不是嗎?
No, he didn't. He was with me and Mike wouldn't kill anybody. I'm sure of that.
不, 他是和我在一起,還有, MIKE沒有殺任何人, 我很肯定。
Mike Delfino. Convicted nineteen eighty seven,
MIKE DELFINO于1987年被定罪,
did five and a half years for drug trafficking and manslaughter.
服刑5年半, 罪名是偷運毒品和過失殺人。
You want a coffee. I'm gonna go for coffee.
你想來杯咖啡嗎? 我要去倒一杯。
So is she covering for her guy?
她是在為她的男友掩蓋真相嗎?
Nah, she's just a sucker.
不, 她只是個笨蛋。