Mom, I'm home!
媽媽 我回來了
Hi, baby!
寶貝
Did you have fun at the slumber party?
睡衣派對玩得高興嗎
You must be exhausted.
你一定累壞了
No,I'm not tired at all.
不 我一點也不累
I was the first one to fall asleep.
我是第一個睡著的
What's on your face?
你臉上怎么了?
A smile from having such a good time with my friends.
和朋友一起渡過美好時光之后開心的微笑
No. Come here.
不是 過來
Look.
你自己看
That's why they were laughing.
這才是他們笑的原因
I thought it was my funny take on current events.
我還以為是我對時事充滿幽默感的見地
Why would they do something like that?
他們為什么要這樣做
Don't worry about it. Guys pull pranks like that all the time.
別擔心 孩子們總是會開這種玩笑
You just got to prank 'em back.
你也可以和他們開這種玩笑
Just got to show 'em you're willing to give as good as you get.
讓他們知道你會以其人之道 還治其人之身
What do you think?
你覺得呢
Hmm, revenge...
復仇
I like it.
我喜歡
Well, mom, instead of...
媽媽 與其重提往事
Maybe we should just try and repress it Like a --like a normal family.
不如讓它隨風而去 就像普通的家庭一樣
I can't.I need closure.
不行 我需要了結