Uh yeah? - Miles can you move your car please?
怎么了? - 邁爾斯,你能不能挪一下你的車?拜托。
Why? - Beacuse the roofers gotta get the truck in.
為什么? -因為修屋頂工人的卡車要進來。
You didn't park too good.Okay? - Yeah.All right.Hold on
你車停的不太好。 - 好吧!等一下。
Sorry.Sorry gentlemen.Sorry
抱歉,抱歉。先生們。
Oh, fuck me! I know I said I would be there by noon...
去我的!我知道我說過中午會到
but, uh, there's all of this work going on at my building...
但是我家附近好多地方在施工
and it's just a total nightmare.
那真是一場噩夢
I had a bunch of stuff I had to deal with this morning...
今天早上我有好多事需要處理
but I'm on my way.
但是我就要趕來了
I'm out the door right now.
我現在就要出門
Hi, Simon. - Hey, Miles.
嗨,賽門, - 嗨,邁爾斯。
Triple espresso, please? - For here?
麻煩三倍濃縮咖啡。 -在這里用嗎?
Uh, no, actually. I'm running late. Make it to go.
-不,我快遲到了.要帶走,
And give me a New York Times and a spinach croissant.
再給我一份紐約時報 和菠菜牛角面包
Thank you.
謝謝