Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!
歡迎來到阿倫戴爾歡迎!
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
注意腳下 大門馬上要打開了
Why do I have to wear this?
我一定要穿這個嗎?
Because the Queen has come of age.
今天城門就要打開了
It's Coronation Day!
女王的加冕日!
That's not my fault.
跟我有什么關系
- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!
你想要什么 斯特? -給我點吃的!
What's the magic word? Please!
先說口令! -求你了!
A..a... a... a! Share!
喂!給我留點!
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
真不敢相信,城門終于打開了!
And for a whole day!
而且打開一整天哦!
Faster, Persi!
快 親愛的!
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
阿倫戴爾 我們最神秘的貿易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
打開大門,讓我揭開你的秘密
and exploit your riches.
榨干你的財富
...Did I just say that out loud?
我是不是說的太大聲了?
Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.
我已經等不急要進去了
See the Queen and the Princess.
拜見女王和公主!
I bet they're absolutely lovely.
我打賭她們一定可愛極了
I bet they are beautiful.
她們一定是大美女
Princess Anna...?
安娜公主?
...Huh? Yeah?
恩?
- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
很抱歉叫醒您 -哦,沒,沒事
I've been up for hours.
我早就起來了...呵欠
Who is it?
嗯?誰在外面?
It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
呃,還是我,城門馬上就要打開了
Time to get ready. Of course!
您該起床做準備了! -哦,當然!
Ready for what?
準備什么?
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
您姐姐的加冕典禮,殿下
My sister's cor-neration...
我姐姐的加冕...
It's coronation day!
今天是加冕日!