Mama! Papa!
媽媽!爸爸!
You Ok, Anna. I Got you.
沒事的 安娜姐姐抱
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
艾莎你做了什么?你又亂用魔法了!
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.
都是我不小心對不起安娜
- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
她渾身冰涼! -我知道怎樣救她
Ice?
雪?
Faster, Sven!
快點 斯特!
Sven!
斯特!
Please... Help!
請幫幫我們!
My daughter!
救救我的女兒!
He is the King!
哦!是國王!
Trolls...?
地精?
Shush. I'm trying to listen.
噓 聽聽他們在說什么
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.
小可愛 干脆留下來別走了
Your Majesty!
陛下!
Born with the powers or cursed?
她的魔力是天生的還是受到了詛咒?9
Born. And they're getting stronger.
天生的 而且越來越強了
You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
好在沒有擊中她的心臟
The heart is not so easily changed,
冰封的心 很難融化
But the head can be persuaded.
打在頭上,我還有辦法
Do what you must.
快救救她吧
I recommend we remove all magic,
我會消除魔法的效果
even memories of magic to be safe...
還有關于魔法的記憶,也一同抹去
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.
別擔心 我會留下快樂的記憶
She will be okay.
她會好的
But she won't remember I have powers?
她會忘記我有魔法?
- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,
這樣才安全 - 聽著 艾莎
your power will only grow.
你的魔力只會越來越強大
There is beauty in it...
它會帶來幸福
But also great danger.
也會帶來災難
You must learn to control it.
一定要學會掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.
記住,恐懼是你的敵人
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不 我們會保護她她能做到的相信我
Until then,
在那之前
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.
我們會鎖上城門削減人手
We will limit her contact with people
減少她與外界的交往
and keep her powers hidden from everyone...
她的魔力決不能被別人知道
including Anna.
包括安娜