Wait a second.
等一下
I couldn't do it. What?
我做不到 什么?
Why not?
為什么不?
Because she's not a science project.
因為她不是個科研項目
Because I didn't marry something from RadioShack.
因為我不想我老婆是個機器人
That's a shame.
太遺憾了
No.
不
That's a man.
這是個男子漢
I thought you were ready.
我以為你準備好了
I thought... I thought you were ready. I thought I knew you.
我以為…我以為你準備好了 我以為我了解你
You're a disgrace.
你真丟臉
To everything this town stands for.
對于這個小鎮所代表的一切
That's right, that's right. Tell him.
沒錯,沒錯,告訴他這點
To the future.
對于未來
You're gonna have to pay for that.
你要為此付出代價
Don't you touch him.
你敢碰他
No!
不!
He's a Stepford Husband?
他是個斯戴福丈夫?
An angel.
一個天使
Now he's just...
現在他只是…
...spare parts, thanks to you.
…廢零件了,拜你所賜
But what are you? Are you a person or a machine?
可你是什么? 你是人還是機器?
I'm a lady.
我是一位女士
A real lady?
一個真正的女士
Every inch. Wait.
從頭到腳都是 等等
Wait, a real, real lady? Are you a human being?
等等,一個真正的,真正的女士? 你是個人?
Yes, and I may very well be the only decent human being left.
對,而且很可能是最后一個體面的人
In Stepford? In the world!
在斯戴福? 整個世界!