Honey, grab me another Scotch.
親愛的,再給我來一杯威士忌
Right away, dear.
好的,親愛的
Begin nanoreversal.
開始逆轉
Begin nanoreversal.
開始逆轉
Nanoreversal completed.
逆轉完成
Deleting Stepford program.
正在刪除斯戴福程序
File corrupted.
文件損壞
Deleting vacuuming function.
正在刪除吸塵程序
Honey.
親愛的
Oh, Herbert.
噢,赫伯特
Restoring original personality. Deleting Stepford program.
正在重建原始性格 正在刪除斯戴福程序
What is this?
這是怎么了?
What am I wearing?
我穿的這是什么?
Mike, there's something...
邁克,舞廳里發生了…
Mike!
邁克!
You have to come right now.
你必須現在就來
...unspeakable going on in the ballroom.
…非常可怕的事情
It's an apocalypse!
這是末日審判!
What did you do to us?
你們對我們作了什么
Mike! Mike!
邁克! 邁克!
Men, control your wives.
男人們,管住你們的妻子
Control your wives.
管住你們的妻子
It's not working!
沒用!
This is not Stepford.
這不是斯戴福
Mike, what's happening?
邁克,發生什么了?
I was in the garden, and I was dreaming of your...
我在花園里,夢想著你…
Your smile and your aftershave.
你的微笑和你的緊膚水
And I realized...
然后我意識到…
...I can do better.
…我能做的更好
Walt. She's not a robot.
沃爾特 她不是個機器人
What? What?
什么? 什么?
What, she's not a robot?
什么,她不是個機器人?
She never was.
她從來都不是