And now it's time for the final decision. Barbara, it's yours to make.
現在到了做出最后決定的時候了 芭芭拉,由你來做決定
Is it gonna be Omaha?
是奧馬哈?
Or "Oma-hunks"?
還是要這些壯男?
Well...
嗯…
...before I came on this show I only had sex with one man,
我上這個節目之前 只和一個男人有過性關系
and that was usually Hank.
那通常是漢克
I love Hank deeply and forever with all my heart,
我永遠愛漢克,全心全意愛他
and I would never do anything to hurt him.
我也永遠不會做傷害他的事
But I can do better!
但我能做得更好!
The battle of the sexes, as old as time but as...
兩性之間的戰爭經久不衰,但…
Why?
為什么?
- Excuse me? - Why did you do it?
- 什么? - 你為什么要那么做?
Oh, my God, it's Hank from I Can Do Better!
噢,上帝 是《我能做得更好》里的漢克!
Hank, everyone.
這是漢克,各位
No, stop it.
不,夠了
I love Barbara. I had a family. I had a life.
我愛芭芭拉,我曾有個家 有自己的生活
I know it hurts.
我知道那傷害了你
Hank,
漢克
Love isn't easy.
愛并不容易
Relationships aren't easy, not for anyone.
保持關系并不容易 對每個人都是這樣
But now you know the truth about Barbara,
但現在你知道了芭芭拉真實的一面
and you are gonna move on with your life.
而你也可以繼續你的生活了
And you're gonna meet someone wonderful,
你會遇到很好的人
and America is gonna love you.
美國會愛你的
Yeah. I've got a great idea for another hot new show.
我有個另外一個關于新的熱門節目的主意
Well, tell it to us.
那好,告訴我們吧
It's called...
它叫做…
...Let's Kill All the Women. - He's got a gun!
- 讓我們殺掉所有女人 - 他有槍