- Joanna, are you all right? - I am great.
- 喬安娜,你沒事吧 - 我很好
Raring to go. The police were sensational. And not a scratch.
真難想像,警方干得很好,我一點事也沒
- You haven't heard? - About what?
- 你還沒聽說? - 聽說什么?
That man, Hank. Right before he tried to kill you,
那個男的,漢克 就在他試圖殺掉你之前
he went to see his ex-wife and five of her new boyfriends.
他去找他的前妻和她的五個新男朋友
- He did? - He shot all of them.
- 真的? - 他向他們開了槍!
The wife is in critical condition,
他前妻還沒有脫離危險
and four of the guys are on life support.
而其中的四個男的現在還在輸氧
- Tonkiro? - He's fine.
- 頓基羅呢 - 他沒事
- Thank God. - So you know what this means.
- 感謝上帝 - 那么你知道這意味著什么
We pay for all of their medical treatment, every penny.
我們要承擔他們的所有醫療費用
Of course.
當然
We get them the very best therapist, childcare, rehab,
要給他們最好的治療,護理以及康復
whatever they need, and then we fly them to New York, first class,
滿足他們一切 然后讓他們坐頭等艙到紐約來
Hank and Barbara: Let the Healing Begin.
漢克和芭芭拉:康復開始
for a prime-time special,
做一個黃金時間的特別節目
You're not listening.
你沒聽仔細
We can't wear this. The lawsuits alone may bankrupt the network.
我們承受不起這個 光是打官司就夠讓公司破產了
And all your new shows, the whole lineup, the affiliates won't touch them.
你的新節目,整個系列,將停播!
We have shareholders.
我們有股東
We can't let you sink the network.
我們不能讓你把公司搞垮
But we wish you only the best.
不過我們祝你一路順風