Of course.
當然
Thank you for being so classy and taking this so well.
感謝你舉止這么得體 如此平靜的接受
Joanna, we just wanted to say that this is so not fair.
喬安娜,我們只想說這對你很不公平
Goodbye, everybody!
再見了,各位!
All the best!
萬事吉利
Jo?
喬?
Walter.
沃爾特
- What happened? - Well,
- 怎么了 - 嗯
you've had a complete nervous collapse.
你的精神整個崩潰了
And the doctors say there's a lot of work to do,
醫生說要康復會需要很多努力
but you're gonna be just fine.
不過你不會有事的
Oh, and Pete made this for you.
噢,還有皮特給你畫了這個
- Oh, that's so sweet. - Isn't it?
- 喔,真是太體貼了! - 不是嗎?
And I wanted you to know that the minute I heard the news,
另外我想讓你知道 就在我聽到消息的那一分鐘
I called the network and I quit.
我給電視公司打電話辭了職
- You did that for me? - Of course.
- 你是為了我這么做的? - 當然!
I know I was only a vice president,
我知道我只是一個副總裁
but I could never work for those people,
但我不能再給那些人工作
not after the way they treated you.
因為他們那樣對待你
Oh, Walter...
噢,沃爾特…
And do you remember what today is?
你記得今天是什么日子嗎?
It's our anniversary.
是我們的結婚紀念日
Oh, Walter...
噢,沃爾特…
...l'm so sorry.
真的對不起