Here, blow. Good, all right. Come on, it’s going to be fun. Follow me.
喔, 好, 好的,來吧. 這會很有趣的. 跟我來
Excuse me. You can't do that.
不好意思。你不能這么做。
I'm here for the 10 a.m. yoga meditation class.
我來參加上午10點的瑜珈冥想課
Unfortunately, the day care center is full.
不好意思, 日托中心滿了
Yeah, I noticed that, but every time I come here, it’s full.
是啊, 我注意到了, 但我每次來都是滿的
It’s a popular class, and the other moms come early.
那課很熱門, 而且其它的媽媽來得更早
Look, all I can tell you is plan ahead next time.
你看, 我能告訴你的就是下次早點來
Uh, Lauren? I'm a mother of four.
Lauren, 我是四個孩子的母親
Today I had to get up at five, make lunches, make breakfast, drop the twins off at school, and get across town lugging a baby and a sick child.
今天我不得不5點起床,做中飯, 做早飯, 送雙胞胎上學,拖著一個生病的孩子和一個嬰兒穿越城市。
Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings.
要我再早點來就像是要我長出翅膀。
And it’s things like being told to plan ahead that make me so crazy, that yoga is the only thing that relaxes me, except I show up here, and I can't get in, and you tell me to plan ahead.
諸如此類的事情已經讓我的頭都大了,瑜珈是唯一能使我放松的,但我來到這兒卻不能進去,而你要我再早點來。
It’s a vicious cycle. See how that works?
那是個惡性循環,明白了吧?
I get it, but if I broke the rules for you, I'd have to break them for the other moms too,
我明白了,但如果我因為你而違規,那么我也要為其它的媽媽違規。
and then the moms who actually follow the rules would get all pissed at me, and I'd have to get pissy right back, and before you know it, I don't have time to read my magazine.
而那些遵守規則的媽媽就會對我很生氣,然后我也會變得很生氣。在你知道前, 我沒有時間看雜志了。
See how that works?
明白了吧?
I hope someday, you have lots of children.
我希望有一天你也會有很多的孩子。