Hello?
你好?
TAYLOR:: Ohay, l iust wanted to mahe sure you didn't give me a bogus number.
好的,我就是確定一下你沒有給我一個空號
SARA: The radiation. which ultimately put Kate into remission...
化療最終讓Kate好些了
worked its magic by wearing her down.
但也讓她變得更加虛弱
Taylor Ambrose. a drug of an entirely different sort...
Taylor Ambrose,確是完全另一類藥物
SARA: l don't think that we can actually make it tomorrow...
實際上我想明天我們不行
so do you mind picking her up? - l can totally pick her up.
你去接她好嗎? - 我可以去接她
KATE: Hi. How are you? No. just eating dinner. You?
嗨,你怎么樣? 不是,就是在吃飯,你呢?
Who was that? - Oh. that's her new boyfriend. Taylor.
誰啊? - 哦,那是他的新男朋友,Taylor
What? She has a boyfriend?
什么?她有男朋友了?
They go to Borders together and read books.
他們倆一起去Borders讀書
And it's really dorky.
真傻
Do you wanna see a picture? - Yes.
想看看照片嗎? - 好啊
ANNA: Hand me the bag. please.
把包遞給我
SARA: The chicken. Watch the chicken. please.
雞肉,注意雞肉
He's actually a really good kid. l like him.
他是個好孩子,我喜歡他
Oh. wow.
哦,喔
KELLY: Thank you.
多謝
He's. like. really good.
他,好像,確實很好
SARA: Cute. right? Yeah.
討人喜歡,是吧? - 是
Hey. You did good. Katie.
嘿.干得很好,Katie