Take the money. Please.
把錢拿去 拜托
There was just a diner scene earlier , With a waitress.
剛才片子里有個餐館的場景 有一個女服務員
Any pie? - Completely pie free.
- 吃餡餅了嗎? (指女方露點) - 餡餅的影子都沒瞅著
Excuse me, we are all finished.
打擾了 我們都打掃完了
Because this is our first visit, We did the appliances
因為是第一次上門 所以把百葉窗和家電都清理了
That we are going to alternate them weekly in the future.
以后會每周輪流清理一項
Rose... - Rose Lorkowski.
Rose... Rose Lorkowski
I'm Paula Datzman of the cheer-leading squad Of the junior year.
我是高二時候 啦啦隊小組的Paula Datzman啊
Paula Datzman, hi.
Paula Datzman 嗨
How are you? - Great.
- 你好嗎? - 好極了
I am Paula Datzman-Mead now. - Congratulations.
- 我現在是Paula Datzman-Mead咯 - 恭喜你啊
We are expecting our second In a couple of months.
我們過幾個月就要有第二個孩子啦
I was always so envious of you.
我一直都很嫉妒你哦
Head cheerleader. Dating the quarterback.
又是啦啦隊隊長 又和四分衛帥哥約會
Did you and Mac ended up married?
你和Mac結婚了嗎?
No, you know, I heard That he married to Heather Voldman?
沒有 我聽說他和 Heather Voldman結婚了?