I was working a scene today,
今天我去了一個案發現場
Where a guy blow himself in a sporting goods store.
一個家伙在運動器材店自殺了
So they brought this cleaning crew come in.
所以他們就讓清潔人員進去打掃
You would not believe How much the charge for that shit.
你肯定不會相信 這他媽的要付多少錢
With the body there? - No, the body is gone, only blood and stuff.
- 尸體還在那兒? - 不在 尸體已經運走了 只有血
That is gross. - If you asked me it is really lucrative, you really wanna get in to that.
- 好惡心 - 要我說 真的很來錢 你該去做你以為我只會給別人 收拾爛攤子嗎?
Come here.
過來
You know that is not what I think.
你知道我不是這么想的
Will there be anything else? - Yes please, a cup of coffee and your name.
- 還要點什么? - 是的 一杯咖啡 還有你的名字
Forgive me, I forgot my name tag. - Yes, I noticed.
- 抱歉 我忘記戴名牌了 - 是啊 我注意到了
My name is Anna Jean. - Anna Jean, I'm Stan.
- 我的名字是Anna Jean - Anna Jean 我叫Stan
Nice to meet you, Stan.
很高興見到你 Stan
I thought you class Are over at 930.
我以為你是9點30下課
Why isn't he in bed?
他怎么沒在床上睡?
He said he was scared, I think he is faking it though.
他說他害怕 我覺得他是裝的
Here.
給你
Take it, its 10 dollars. I know that you need it.
拿去吧 是10美元 我知道你需要它
Dad told me, you're fired. - Great.
- 老爸告訴我 你被解雇了 - 好極了
What happened?
怎么回事?
You know Norah, when you are gonna grow up? And start taking responsibility?
Norah 你什么時候才能長大? 什么時候才會承擔起責任?
And start taking ... - Rose do you loved it when i'm so fucked up?.
- 什么時候才能... - Rose 看我那么慘 你是不是很開心?
Which mean screwing me up would give you the hugest woody.
我這么慘就能襯托你的偉大了