Sorry.
抱歉
Guys. Don t eat too much of that.
諸位 別吃太多了
He going to be hyper all night, You realize that?
吃多了他會興奮一晚上的 你知道嗎?
Yes, I do.
知道
Alright, how do I look like? - Good.
- 好吧 我好看嗎? - 好看
I love you.
我愛你
And do not tell him lobster-man stories, He had nightmares all week.
別跟他說捕蝦漁夫的故事 他整個星期都在做惡夢
Make no portion of this time, okay? - Okay, thank you so much, you're welcome.
- 這次別亂說了 行吧? - 好的 太感謝了 不客氣啊
He hear these terrible sound. This how it goes...
他聽到了可怕的聲音 就像這樣的...
And that thing he knows, That the lobster-man is out there somewhere.
他知道了 捕蝦漁夫就在某個地方
And he is totally screwed. Because his tongue is stuck to the mailbox.
他玩完了 因為他的舌頭粘在了郵筒上
Because he has OCD And his obsessed licking on mail boxes.
因為他有強迫癥 迷上了舔郵筒
Why did he lick the mailbox?
他為什么要舔郵筒?
Why was he not in school?
他為什么不上學呢?
Are you going to let me tell the story, Or are you going to drive me crazy.
你是要我講故事 還是要把我弄瘋
Maybe he did not go to school, Because he had the OCD.
也許他不去學校就是因為他有強迫癥
Sorry.
抱歉
You should hear the way he goes on about his.
你真該去聽聽 他一直在啰嗦自己的事兒
Body mass, weight index Bullshit, God.
什么體質量啊 體重指數啊 全他媽扯淡 天啊
When was the last time you even played basketball Mac?
你上次打籃球是什么時候 Mac?
He had to be brought down.
該好好打擊打擊他
I am sure, You are pulling your groin muscle and really impressed him.
我敢說 你要是動動你的 腹股溝肌肉 他一定被噎得沒話說
Should and i introduce him to your sister? - Yeah, Norah and a cop, that's a good idea.
- 要不要把他介紹給你妹妹? - 對哦 Norah和警察湊一對兒 好主意