First it was a Pencil Sharpener And then the aquarium.
開始是舔卷筆刀 然后又舔魚缸
It is unsanitary And disturbing to the other children.
這很不衛生 對其他孩子影響也不好
We feel that Oscar will benefit, In an environment where he can receive specialize attention.
我們認為 如果Oscar能得到專門的看護 他會更健康
What does that mean? Specialize attention?
什么意思? 專門看護?
He licks my leg.
他還舔了我的腿
In situations like this, We generally recommend medication.
鑒于這種情況 我們一般建議藥物治療
I'm not doing that. - Actually It is not a recommendation,
- 我不會這樣做的 - 其實這也不算建議
But more as required.
而是要求
There are many drugs that are effective, With few side effects.
很多藥都很有效 基本沒什么副作用
We all feel this is the best solution For everybody involved.
我們都覺得 這對每個人 都是最好的解決辦法
Yeah sure. Come on.
是啊 走吧
I'm sorry Mom. - Its okay its not you, but its them.
- 對不起 媽媽 - 沒事 這不是你的問題 是他們有問題
One thing for sure, We are not coming back here.
有一件事是肯定的 我們不會回到這里了
We just have to figure something else.
我們只是要想想別的東西
I just have to figure something else.
我要想想別的東西
Hi, is your Daddy home?
喂 你爸爸在家嗎?
Can I talk to him? - Sure.
- 我能和他說話嗎? - 可以
Hi Mac, its me.
喂 Mac 是我
What are you calling here for? - I know i'm sorry, but I really need to talk to you.
- 你干嘛打到這兒來? - 對不起 但我真的需要跟你談談