- Jesus. - You've broken up with girls before.
- 上帝 - 你以前甩過別的女孩
Yes.
對
And girls have broken up with you before.
也有女孩甩過你
This is different. Why?
這不一樣 為什么
'Cause it's Summer.
因為是 Summer
So you'll-you'll meet somebody new.
所以你要.. 你要再找一個
Point is, you're the best guy I know. You'll get over her.
重點是 你很棒 你會忘了她
I think it's kind of like how they say. There's, uh
- 就像俗話說.. 呃..
There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
海里有很多魚
No. They- They say that.
- 不對 - 俗話是這么說的 ..
Well, they're lying.
好吧 他們在說謊
I don't want to get over her.
我不想忘了她
I want to get her back.
我想讓她回來
Maybe playing it safe is the wrong approach.
可能求穩錯了(肯定錯了)
The nuclear family is dead'
家庭的核心要垮了
and we need a new holiday that recognizes that.
我們需要一個新的假日來認識這點
May 21 st.
5月21號
Other Mother's Day.
另一個母親節
Thank you.
謝謝
I'd say we've got some potential here. What do you think, Hansen?
我覺得很有市場 漢森 你怎么看
Could you write up some prototypes for these?
你能詳細的說一下嗎
Uh' Mr. Vance, there's a telephone call for you on line three. Vance
先生 三線有電話找你
Oh. Thank you. Uh' everyone, this is Summer, my new assistant.
哦 謝謝 呃.. 各位 這是 Summer 我的新助理
Summer just moved here from- Summer
剛從.. 那什么地方搬來
Michigan. Right. Michigan. Right.
密歇根 對 密歇根
Uh, Summer, everyone. Summer
這是 "各位"
Everyone, Summer. Excuse me. I have to take this.
各位 這是 Summer 抱歉,我得去接個電話