Just start from the beginning, and tell us what happened.
先從開始講 告訴我們出什么事了
Things were going so well.
一切都很好
Then what?
然后呢
I think we should stop seeing each other.
我認為我們不應該再見面了
Just like that? Just like that.
就這樣 - 就這樣
- Did she say why? - I mean' this thing - what are we doing?
- 她說為什么了嗎 - 我說這個.. 我們在干什么
I mean, is this normal?
我的意思是 這很正常嗎
Norm- l- I don't know. I don't care. I'm happy. Aren't you happy?
平常.. 不 我不知道 也不在乎 我很開心 你不也是嗎
You're happy? You're not?
- 你很開心 - 你不是嗎
All we do is argue. That is bullshit.
- 我們總是在爭吵 - 胡說
Maybe she was just in a bad mood.
可能她只是心情不好
Yeah, maybe like a- a hormonal thing.
對,可能只是.. 激素什么的
- P.M.S.? - What do you know about P.M.S.? - P.M.S.
(經前綜合征) - 你是怎么知道 P.M.S. 的
- More than you' Tom. - Then what happened?
- 比你知道的多 Tom - ..之后呢
This can't come as a total surprise to you.
你不會覺得太意外吧
I mean, we've been like Sid and Nancy for months now.
我們像 Sid 和 Nancy 那樣 幾個月了
Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy... seven times with a kitchen knife. Summer
Sid 刺傷了 Nancy ... 七次 用菜刀
L- I mean, we have some disagreements, but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
我的意思是 我們有點分歧 但我認為我才是 Sid Vicious
No. I'm Sid.
不 我是
Oh, so I'm Nancy?
哦 那我是 Nancy 了
Let's just eat, and we'll talk about it later.
先吃吧 過會再聊
Mmm. That is good.
嗯 味道不錯
I'm really glad we did this.
真高興我們點了這些
I love these pancakes.
我喜歡這兒的薄餅
What?
怎么了
Tom, don't go. You're still my best friend! Tom
別走 你還是我的最好的朋友