It's not today's homework.
這才不是今天的家庭作業
This is yesterday's homework.
這是昨天的家庭作業
There's a chance you two will be
你可能有機會和你哥哥
in high school together.
一起念高中哦
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.
哦 那是爸爸在準備下一天的工作
He kills bugs for a living.
他靠殺蟲來賺錢
Honey, come on. we've been through this.
寶貝 拜托 我們已經說過這個了
I don't kill bugs.
我不是殺蟲
I'm a pest control specialist.
我是害蟲防治專家
Either way...
還不都是得
So now you've met the whole family.
現在你已經見過所有家庭成員啦
Forgetting somebody?
忘記某人了吧
Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
Gabe 不是 不是的 我沒有忘記你
I was just saving the best for last.
我只是打算拿你來壓軸
Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.
Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe
You want to say something to Charlie?
你想對Charlie說點什么嗎
You ruined my life.
你毀了我的生活
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
好了 看來Gabe還需要點時間
To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
來適應你 因為你有點像個驚喜
I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
我還以為驚喜是好事呢
And... cut.
好了 就到這里了