OK. We might need to do a little reevaluating here.
好了,我們或許要重新考慮一下
Yeah. - Hey there, pretty lady.
是啊 - 你好啊,美女
What...? What are you, hitting on me?
什么…?什么意思,想泡我?
I was just... - "I was just..."
我只是… - “我只是…”
OK, let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now.
好了,我來通一下你那塞住的腦子
Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours.
像我這樣翹屁股的女生不會跟 你這種衰得要死的男生說話
I’m looking for my boyfriend Sebastian Hastings. Have you guys seen him?
我在找我男朋友塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯 你們看到他沒?
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安?
Don’t let her get too close, she’ll recognize you.
糟了!別讓她接近你,會被識破的!
What am I gonna do?
我該怎么辦?
Keep away from me! - I beg your pardon?!
別靠近我! - 你說什么?!
Pretty ladies. OK, don’t come any closer, Monique.
大美女好 好了,別再過來了,摩妮琪
Sebastian! - It’s over!
塞巴斯蒂安! - 我們結束了!
What are you talking about?!
你說什么?!
I don’t want to talk to you! - Sebastian, come back here.
我不想跟你說話!瘋了嗎? - 塞巴斯蒂安,快過來
You’re hot, Monique. Smoking hot.
你很性感,摩妮琪,很火辣
Come here. Get! Get! Get!
過來!你!你!你!
But there are plenty of hot girls. - Come back here.
但辣妹外面多得是 - 快過來
And the truth is, you have absolutely nothing else to offer.
事實是,你徒有其表,卻腦袋空空
And when my eyes are closed, I see you for what you truly are,
我閉上眼睛時,感覺到你真實面孔
which is ugly! We’re done!
太丑陋了!我們結束了!
That was amazing!
太精彩了!