High five. Nice.
來擊掌。不錯
Man. Look who’s here.
哥們兒,看誰來了
Foxy mama.
小妞好啊
Don’t look at him. Maybe he won’t see us.
別看著他 他或許不會看到我們
Spread out so it looks like we got no room.
坐開點,假裝沒空位了
What’s up? - What’s up?
還好嗎? - 你好嗎?
Go, Kia.
上,琦雅
Hey, Sebastian. - Kia.
嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 - 琦雅
Hey, girl. How you doing, baby?
嘿,美女。你還好嗎,寶貝?
Not the same without you. - I know. I’m sorry.
沒了你就不好 - 我知道,我很抱歉
New school, new babe pool.
新學校,新環境
I miss you, Sebastian.
我好想你,塞巴斯蒂安
I’ve been thinking about you a lot.
我一直在思念你
Especially at night. - Sweet.
孤枕難眠啊 - 是啊
Did she just say that to Sebastian?
她剛才是對塞巴斯蒂安說的?
And late. - Even better.
徹夜地 - 真不錯
What just happened? - Oh, Sebastian.
到底怎么一會兒事? - 哦,塞巴斯蒂安
OK, big, mournful sigh. Bittersweet farewell.
好,來個大大的悲嘆 苦樂摻拌的再會
You’re his plaything, baby.
你是他的玩物,寶貝
It was really great to see you, Sebastian.
能見到你真是太好了,塞巴斯蒂安
Call me anytime.
隨時找我
I’d tap that.
我想摸一下
Thank you, Kia. You’re gorgeous. And go, Yvonne.
謝謝你,琦雅。太漂亮了! 依帆上
Women.
女人
Yeah, you know what I’m saying?
是啊 - 是啊,說得沒錯 - Yeah.
Sebastian? Is that you?
塞巴斯蒂安?真是你?
Hey, what’s going on, Yvonne?
嗨,你好嗎,依帆?
Who’s this one? - Nothing.
這又是誰? - 不好
I mean, our school lost its top gun, Sebastian Hastings.
我說我們學校失去了領頭羊 塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯
Well, time comes for a man to move along, Yvonne.
但作為男人就該繼續前進,依帆
I know, Sebastian.
我知道,塞巴斯蒂安
In the end I wasrt woman enough for you.
畢竟我還是配不上你
No, you werert.
是,的確是
That’s something I’ll always have to live with.
這遺憾將陪伴我終身
It just hurts, that’s all. - Love is pain.
讓人心碎,真的 - 愛情是痛苦的
Just know I’ll never forget you, Sebastian.
只想告訴你我不會忘記你的 塞巴斯蒂安
Ever! Never!
永遠!不會!
Needy.
可憐蟲