Incoming.
來了
Oh, yeah! Check out the booty on that blondie.
哦,看啊!看看那金發的亮點啊
Don’t talk about her that way.
不許這樣說她
Is that your girlfriend?
她是你的女友?
He wishes.
他做夢都想
She was dating this college guy, but he dumped her.
她本來和大學生約會 但他甩了她
I hear she’s a total mess now, really vulnerable.
聽說她現正亂著 非常脆弱
Confidence, self-esteem is way down.
自信,自尊都失去了
In man words, it’s time to pounce. - Exactly.
作為男人,現該出手了 - 沒錯
I hate that guy.
我討厭那家伙
Did you know bologna is 38 percent hoof?
你知道這臘腸的38%是蹄膀肉?
Thanks, Malcolm.
謝謝,麥爾肯姆
Looks like you got some competition.
看上去你有個情敵啊
It’s just Malcolm. - Total geek.
他是麥爾肯姆 - 油腔滑調的
She looks so sad. It’s heartbreaking.
她看上去好傷心 讓人心碎
It... it’s just... I can relate, you know?
只…只是… 我會聯想,知道嗎?
I mean, I just got out of a bad relationship too.
我是說,我也剛結束一段感情
I mean, you think you know someone.
我指,你以為你了解那個人
And you realize it’s all been a big lie.
但最后卻發現一切都是謊言
Every touch.
每次撫摸
Every kiss.
每次親吻
Plus, you know, you can never get chicks to shut up.
還有,你們清楚 女人永遠不會閉嘴
All right, guys, catch up with you later.
好吧,同志們 等一會兒見