Why are you staring at me?
干嘛盯著我看?
Okay.
好吧
l'll make you a deal.
這樣:
Ask me any question from the history lesson, l get it right
你從歷史課本上隨便抽個問題 來問我 我如果答對了
we go eat.
我們一起去吃飯
Okay.
好吧
What was the difference between Republicans'
共和黨和民主黨的 政治綱領
and the Democrats' political response
有什么區別
to the Great Depression in the 1 930s?
在1930年代經濟大蕭條時期?
Some other time maybe.
還是改天吧
But by political response, were you referring to the Republicans' belief
但是說到政治綱領 你是喜歡共和黨的
that the marketplace will correct itself
自由市場經濟信條
as opposed to the Democrats' New Deal?
還是民主黨的新政呢?
Because the way you phrased it was.
因為從你的 語氣來看應該是.
l'll get my uncle's truck.
我去開叔叔的車過來
l'll drive.
我來開車
So l heard the Mu Gammas are trying to recruit you.
我聽說Mu Gammas想要你加入
So are you gonna pledge?
那你會去嗎?
Probably not. l don't wanna step.
可能不會 我不想跳舞
Being in a fraternity is about a lot more than just stepping.
加入兄弟會遠比跳舞本身要有意義的多
Wow, you sound just like them.
喔 你的口氣可真像他們