...as a young educated brother from the 'hood.
...你可選擇作為在這里受過教育 的小兄弟的身份
And homey, that's great.
雖然那種感覺很溫馨 也很棒
But if you pledge Theta, you're gonna get that same education.
.. 但是如果你加入了Theta 你不僅可以得到同水平的教育...
...and you'll become a member of our lifetime brotherhood.
...而且你將成為我們 這終生兄弟中的一員
-Yo, what's up? -Hey, hey, what are you doing?
-你好啊? -嘿 嘿 你干嘛呢?
You almost just ran me over with that thing.
你差點把我給碾了
l didn't mean to scare you. My bad. -What?
-我不是故意要嚇你的 都是我的錯 -什么?
lt's the dance thug from the club.
原來是俱樂部里 的跳舞猛男啊
So can we move on from that?
我們能不能繼續進展?
Move on to what?
怎么進展?
l don't know.
我不知道
You getting to know me?
你得了解我先?
l have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友的
So, what's up with this Grant? What is he, a professional student?
那么 你跟Grant怎么樣了? 他是什么人 一名好學生?
Grant is in a six-year law program...
Grant正在讀6年制法律課程呢...
...and his father's a partner with a Wall Street firm, so when he graduates--
...而且他老爸還是華爾街一家公司的合伙人 所以他一畢業...
lt's funny, because l didn't take you as the type of girl that could be bought.
真有意思 我還以為你不是 那種拜金女孩呢
Bought?
拜金?
Wait, l didn't mean bought like that. l didn't mean bought like that. Listen.
等等 我不是指那個拜金 我不是指那個拜金 聽著
Bought.
拜金
-What? -Let's just start over.
-什么? -我們拍拖吧
-Start what over? -Have lunch with me.
-開始什么? -和我一起吃午飯
l'm tutoring.
我要去上輔導課了
Tutor what? What do you tutor?
輔導什么? 你輔導什么課?