Wolves!
Wolves!
That's enough.
沒事了
Let's let Mr. DJ get back to his....
讓我們的DJ先生繼續....
His gardening.
他的園藝工作
-You were right. -l told you.
-你是對的 -我沒說錯吧
l'm telling you, Sly.
我跟你講 Sly.
You didn't see this dude punk Grant.
你真是沒看到 這哥們耍Grant的情景
Look, l'm sure he's a cool dude, l just don't think he's Theta material.
聽著 我確定這家伙肯定不錯 但是我想他不會是能來Theta的料
You mean he's too ghetto.
你的意思是 他是在猶太人區長大的?
l don't care where he's from.
我才不管他從哪來
l don't think he got here based on his SAT's.
至少他不是靠 他的SAT成績來這里的
Okay, fine, so he's not the archetype of a Theta, but what he--
好吧 好吧 他是還不 夠資格加入Theta 但是他--
We got other pledges to consider who have more impressive
我們還有其他人選
Thank you.
多謝
Okay, okay, so that's what this is about?
好吧 好吧 這就是我們討論的原因?
But are they gonna help us win Nationals?
但是他們能不能幫 我們贏得全國大賽呢?
What are you thinking? Aren't you sick of living in Mu Gamma's shadow?
那你想怎么樣? 難道在Mu Gamma 的陰影下你過的還不夠嗎?
l'm sorry. Mind if l join you?
對不起 介意我坐這嗎?
Suit yourself.
隨你的便
l'm here to talk to you about Theta Nu Theta.
我來是想跟你 談談Theta Nu Theta.
You're kidding, right?
開玩笑吧你?
No.
沒有