Yo, goodness.
天哪
So l guess you thought you were defending my honor, huh?
我看你以為你是為了我
-April, what are you doing? -l'm just talking. -April
干嘛呢? -聊天
You don't have to let this dude talk to you like that.
你可不能讓這哥們兒這樣跟你說話
-Let's just drop it. -No. What did you say?
-算了算了 -不 你說什么?
Somebody'll have to teach you how to talk to a woman.
得有人教教你怎么和女人說話了
-You gonna show me? -l already schooled you once tonight.
-你來? -我今天晚上已經教過你一次了
-How much do you wanna learn? -What, you think you funny, nigga?
-你想學多少? -你覺得你很幽默么?
Nah...but she clearly does.
不...但顯然她覺得
-What? No, no, no, Grant. -lt's all good, baby.
-啊? 不不不 Grant. -沒事的寶貝兒
-Let's go. -Come on.
-走 -走吧
Hey, stop.
別打了
Grant, stop it, stop. Stop. Grant
別這樣
-Let's go. -Stay out of this.
-走吧 -別摻和
All right, just chill. Grant. Grant
冷靜
l ain't got nothing against you, but l told you already.
不是我對你有什么意見 但我已經跟你說了
-This is my roommate, man. -You do what you gotta do.
-這是我的室友 -干你該干的
Noel, l thought you was gonna pledge Mu Gamma. Noel
我記得你要入Mu Gamma的
-l was gonna-- -l guess you can kiss that goodbye.
-我要... -沒戲了
l'm gonna bounce.
我要走了
We got unfinished business, bootlicker.
沒完呢啊 馬屁精
-lndeed. -Come on, let's go.
-沒錯 -走吧
l got myself here. l can get myself home.
我自己來的 我能自己回家
Maya, will you take me home? Maya
送我回家好么?