You look like you’ve been crying.
你看上去好像哭過。
I have. I was so afraid you were going to die.
我是哭過,我真害怕你會死。
There were so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you.
有太多的事情我沒有機會跟你說。
I’m sorry you were so worried.
對不起,讓你那么擔心。
That’s okay. How are you now, Rex?
沒關系,Rex,你現在覺得怎么樣?
Are you strong enough to listen to the things I need to tell you?
你能夠聽一聽我想對你說的事情嗎?
Sure, hon.
當然,甜心。
I know you still love me. Maisy told me.
我知道你依然愛我,Maisy告訴我的。
She did?
她說了?
As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.
在這個時候,Rex,我不再是你的妻子。
I am going to go out, and find the most vindictive lawyer I can find,
我會找一個最具報復性的律師,
and together, we are going to eviscerate you.
和他一起,我們將掏空你的一切。
I’m going to take away your money, your family, and your dignity. Do you hear me?
我將拿走你的錢、你的家庭和你的尊嚴,你聽到了嗎?
Bree-
Bree --
And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.
當我聽到你說你還愛我的時候我還真是興奮啊。
Because I want what's about to happen to you, to hurt as much is as humanly possible.
因為我希望即將發生在你身上的事…會最大程度地傷害你。
I’m so glad you didn’t die before I got a chance to tell you that.
我真高興你活著聽我講完了這些話。