This is DJ. DJ, this is Grant
這是DJ DJ 這是Grant.
That's nice. But see, this section is for upperclassmen.
不錯 但這一片兒是"上層階級"的
You know what we call freshmen?
你知道我們管新生叫什么?
We call them bootlickers, because that's all they good for.
馬屁精 因為他們只會拍馬屁
You know what we call guys like you?
你知道我們管你這樣兒的叫什么么?
-No, what? -Pretenders.
-不知道 叫什么? -裝逼
-You're gonna wish l was pretending-- -You don't know me.
-我要是在裝就好了... -你不了解我
Okay, okay! Okay, okay!
好了好了
And on that note, we gonna go to the bar.
我們還是去吧臺好了
Y'all have a good night.
好好玩
Why you so sensitive, dog?
那么敏感干嘛?
lt's a little freshman hazing. We all have to go through it.
新生被欺負而已 大家都這么過來的
Straight up, that dude is whack, man.
老實說 那哥們兒腦子有病
Well, maybe. But he's Zeke's prodigy.
可能吧 但他是Zeke的寵兒
-Who the hell is Zeke? -He's the head of Mu Gamma.
-到底誰是Zeke -Mu Gamma的頭兒
Seven-time national step champs.
七屆全國冠軍
And your boy, Grant, he's next in line to take the throne.
那位Grant 下一個冠軍就是他
-Just chill. -You're killing me with that.
-冷靜 -我才不信呢
Every week, you know how we do it in the Phoenix.
你們都知道菲尼克期每周的規矩
Go to the dance floor.
進舞池
Rep your city, wherever you're from. lt's about that time.
代表你的城市 不論你從哪來 是時候了
We got N-Y-C, obviously.
顯然 我們代表紐約
l hope he had a condom on.
我希望他帶了避孕套
What's he doing?
他干嘛呢?