-Didn't think you were coming. -What are you doing?
-不知道你要來 -你干嘛呢?
Come on. Don't play at being jealous.
算了 別吃醋了
l'm not playing at anything.
我可沒有
lt was just a show.
不過是表演而已
Well, l didn't like it.
我不喜歡
lt's not like l was doing it for real. l was just adding a little flavor.
又不是玩兒真的 調劑一下而已
Keep yourself looking this fine, you ain't never gotta worry.
你一直這么好看的話 就沒什么可擔心的
Excuse me?
什么?
Hey, Grant. Where are you at? Your city needs you. Grant
你在哪兒呢? 你的城市需要你
Sit down with your girls, have another drink on me...
和你的朋友們一塊兒坐下 喝一杯 我掏錢
...and watch your man do his thing.
看你的男人我跳舞
He's just being a man.
男的不都這樣么
There isn't a single woman in here that wouldn't kill to be with him.
這兒沒有哪個女人不哭著喊著要跟他的
-Don't make it easy on them. -You know you don't deserve that.
-別給她們機會 -你知道他不該那樣對你
lt's not that big of a deal.
沒那么嚴重
Didn't l tell you to keep your distance from my girl?
我沒告訴你要離我的女朋友遠點么?
See, now, l thought you was just pretending again.
看 你又在裝了
New York City, where you at? Rep your city, it's your turn!
紐約你在哪兒? 輪到你了!
Grant, they need you on the floor. Grant
他們需要你
When l'm done, you better be gone...
你最好在我跳完之前就滾
...bootlicker.
馬屁精