-What else is there? -What about history?
-還有什么? -因為歷史行不行?
What about tradition? Give me my damn hat.
因為傳統行不行? 把帽子還給我
He's just saying that because his father was a Theta.
他加入Theta是因為他爹在Theta
-What about legacy? -A legacy of losing.
-因為傳承行不行? -失敗的基因
Anyway, DJ, please ignore their ignorance.
DJ 忽略他們的無知
You need to roll with us to the Rep Yo' City Blast tonight.
今天晚上你跟我們一起去Rep Yo' City Blast
-Roll with us. -To the what?
-跟我們一起 -去哪兒?
Where my St. Louis folks at? S-T-L, show some love.
我的圣路易斯老鄉們在哪兒? S-T-L 給我們點支持
You know how we do it every week at the Phoenix! Give me love, Miami.
你們知道我們在Phoenix如何! 支持我 邁阿密的.
C-H-l, my Chicago folks in the building.
C-H-l, 芝加哥老鄉們
Show some love. Give it up for the A hometown people.
支持我 支持你的老鄉
Where you at? Show your A.
你們在哪兒? 喊出來~
l see you, Jamaica. Do your thing, mon.
看到你了 牙買加 跳吧
Watch out for the lovely ladies in blue and white. l see you.
小心穿藍白條的女士 我看見你了
What's up, sir? -What's up?
-還好吧! -好!
You good, man?
你還好么?
Oh, damn, Rich. You hanging with the freshmen now?
Rich 你改跟新生混了?
-What? -Oh, no. This is my roommate.
-恩? -不 這是我的室友