April!
April!
-l thought l told you to wait for me. -l know, l had to go to the library.
-我記得我讓你等我來的 -我知道 我得去圖書館
-Who's your friend? -DJ.
-這是誰? -DJ
DJ was just passing by.
DJ路過這兒
Oh, yeah. l remember you.
我記得你
You're the idiot that tried to break our step line.
你是那個打亂我們隊形的笨蛋
Yeah, well, it seems like DJ has a thing with lines.
哦 好像DJ老跟隊伍過不去
You see those flags there?
看見那些旗了么?
You don't mess with the Mus and you don't mess with my girl.
你不能惹Mu的人 你也不能惹我的女朋友
l'm gonna bounce.
我要走了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你都說了些什么
Here, it's all about the haves and the have-mores.
在這兒 只能是"有"或者"有更多"
Either you come in first place or you're not even in the game, player.
要不就是第一 要不就出局
Oh, yo, guys, this is DJ.
伙計們 這位是DJ.
You know Noel, this is Byron, Paul.
你見過Noel了 這是Byron和Paul
-That's Easy over there. -What's up?
-那邊的是Easy -你好?
Yo, get that camera out of my face, man.
別拍我
l was saying Theta Nu Theta is gonna wipe the floor with Mu Gamma.
我認為Theta Nu Theta要大勝Mu Gamma.
Dude, why are you pledging Thet a anyway? They tired.
你干嘛要加入他們? 他們不行
-How's that? -Because l'm gonna join.
-為什么? -因為我要加入他們
-They pull no women. -They never win step championships. -他們對女人沒有吸引力 -他們從來沒贏過
-So? -''So?'' -所以呢 -"所以呢?"