Penny: Whatcha doing?
你做什么呢?
Sheldon: I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image, So as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.
我在試著迅速地整體回憶我的成果,來充分運轉上丘腦的神經。
Penny: Interesting. I usually just have coffee. You've been up a night?
有意思。我都是喝點咖啡而已。你折騰了一晚上了?
Sheldon: Is it morning?
現在是白天?
Penny: Yes.
對啊。
Sheldon: Then I've been up all night.
那就是折騰一晚上了。
Penny: And you're stuck?
你卡殼了嗎?
Sheldon: Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?
開竅了還要上丘腦干嘛?
Penny: Oh, sorry, sweetie, I can't help you till I've had my coffee.
噢,不好意思,甜心,我喝完咖啡再來幫你。
Leonard: Penny, I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night he just runs around the apartment.
我說過的你不哄他去搖籃睡覺他就會在屋里瞎折騰,Penny。
Penny: What is he doing now?
他現在干嘛呢?
Leonard: Em, he's either isolating the terms of his formula and examining them individually, or... looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand that Peter Pan cut it off.
嗯,要么是在拆開公式中各項并逐一檢查,要么...就是在找砍掉他手的美洲鱷。
Sheldon: Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, not an alligator. If you're going to mock me, at least get your facts straight.
虎克船長的手是大鱷魚吃掉的,不是美洲鱷。嘲笑別人也不看看自己幾斤幾兩。
Leonard: Aye, aye, Captain.
好的,好的,船長。
Sheldon: I can'see it! It just won't coalesce.
我看不出來! 根本連不上啊。
Leonard: Maybe you need a fresh start.
也許你該重新再來。
Sheldon: You're right. It's a great idea, Leonard. Thank you.
你說得對。好主意,Leonard。謝了。