l have your mama.
我來搞定你老媽
-He'll get a beating. -Miss Williams ain't banging on me.
-他會被揍慘的 -Miss Williams沒在搞我
-Why you gotta do my mom like that? -l was doing her like that. Last night.
-你為干嘛要那樣上我媽? -我就是那樣上她 昨天晚上
Give me my money!
把錢拿來!
l got it! l got it!
我來!
-l want my money. -The money's mine.
-我要我的錢 -錢是我的
l want it.
我要
Where's my money? Where's my money?
錢呢?我的錢呢?
Get out of here.
走!
D!
D!
-Let's get out of here! Let's go! -Let's go. Move it!
-快走快走! -快走!
Get up, D! D!
起來!
Come on!
起來啊!
l'm sorry, man, l'm sorry.
對不起
Somebody do something!
幫幫我啊!
We'd like to welcome all arriving passengers to Atlanta,
歡迎所有來到亞特蘭大的乘客
We are so glad to have you here,
DJ. 很高興你來了 DJ.
You're in Atlanta, we'll get you a Hawks jersey or something.
你到亞特蘭大了 我們會帶你看場鷹隊(NBA球隊)的比賽什么的
Honey, nobody watches the Hawks.
親愛的 沒人看鷹隊的比賽
That's your uncle's way of saying welcome to Georgia.
那你是舅舅歡迎人家到佐治亞州的習慣用語 (亞特蘭大是佐治亞州首府)
You'll get used to the humidity.
你會適應這的高濕度的
You must be so excited to start school.
要上學了你肯定很激動
Or nervous.
或者很緊張
But don't be. You'll do just fine.
不過放輕松 你沒問題的
You know that's where l met your uncle.
我就是在那兒認識你舅舅的
You guys went to Truth?
你們也上的Truth大學?
l did. Your uncle was working there.
我上的 你舅舅在那兒工作
Come on, let me show you up to your room. This way.
來 我?guī)闳ツ愕姆块g 這邊