Don't know what we're bringing, period.
一句話 不知道我們的真本事
-The more paper we take home. -Did you see that cat?
-我們能嬴更多 -你看到那哥們兒了么?
if he thinks he's being hustled, that's paper we won't spend.
如果他不爽 就算咱們嬴了錢也拿不走的
-l'm acting smart. You try it! -Don't l always got your back?
-我是盡量放聰明點 你也應該這樣 -難道我不是一直罩著你?
-Why are you acting all scared? -l'm not.
-你到底害怕什么? -我不是害怕
Don't l always have your back?
一直罩著你么?
-You know l got it, man, but l'm.... -lf you ain't with it, just go home.
-你知道我很感激你的 但... -你要不賭 就回家呆著吧
-Like you could do this without me. -For real, DJ.
-多我一個不多 少我一個不少 -DJ 真的
We ain't shit without your brother.
沒你弟弟的話我們屁都不是
You know, it's gonna get nasty up in here!
這下要熱鬧了哦!
-Don't wanna let stuff get out of hand-- -Don't sweat it.
-只是不想讓事情失控... -別擔心這個
We came too far to turn back now, baby boy. l want this.
我們努力了這么長時間已經不能回頭了 小弟 我想贏
You want this? l knew you'd say something like you want this.
你想贏 我就知道你會說這話
That's all this is about. Typical DJ.
一切都是為了這個 典型的DJ
lt's not just about you, it's about all of us. We're a team.
不是一切都圍著你轉的 而是我們 我們是一個團隊