-And third? -lf there's a strike three, you out.
-第叁呢? -如果這兩件做不到 我不會再罩著你了
Period.
就是這么回事
DJ?
DJ?
What the hell is going on, man?
你這是干嘛?
l'm not gonna sit out here and act like l wanna be here when l don't.
我可不想坐在這兒假裝我愿意呆在這兒
This whole college boy thing is not for me, man.
我不適合上大學
You're the only thing your mama's got left.
你媽就只剩下你了
There's no way l'm gonna let you put my sister through any more pain.
我不會讓你再傷害我妹妹的
So you better make this college thing work out. Can you appreciate that?
所以你最好乖乖上學 懂不懂?
Get your black ungrateful ass in the goddamn truck.
滾回車上去
What'd l say, man? Get in the truck!
我說什么了? 滾回車上去
At least you don't have a problem with waking up early.
至少你還能早起
Looks like you're just in time for registration.
看來還來得及注冊
Next.
下一個
Yo, yo, hold my spot real quick.
幫我占一下 我馬上回來
-This is my spot, thanks. -Excuse me?
-我在這兒的 謝謝 -啊?
-There was a girl saving my space. -Nice try.
-有個女孩兒幫我占著地兒呢 -真會說
You have to wait in line like everybody else.
你得跟別人一樣排隊
You saw me behind the sister with the fro.
你都看到我站在那個女孩后面了
Next.
下一個
Now, one of you come up to the counter.
現在 你們倆過來一個注冊的