Are you sure I can do this?!
你確定我能做到?!
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
哦,沒問題,能行的
What’s up?
有事嗎?
Oh, my God, he knew!
哦,天哪,他看穿我了!
I wanna go home! - Relax. He was being friendly!
我要回家!放松。他只是打招呼!
We’re not going home! Stop it! I did not spend all this time...
我們不能回去!住嘴! 我費了這么大工夫…
It’s your fault! Drive home! - My idea?! You asked me!
都是你的錯!帶我回家! - 我的錯?!是你求我的!
I did your hair and makeup! - Reverse!
我?guī)湍阕鲱^發(fā),化妝! - 倒車!倒車!
I want to go! - You’re being a girl!
我要回家! - 你這是在撒嬌!
We’re not going. - Come on! Drive!
我們不回家,不回家 - 拜托!開車!
He was being friendly. - All right!
他只是打招呼而已 - 好吧!
Let’s run through it one more time
我們再練習一次.
Let me hear the voice.
嗓音測試
Hey. What’s up? I’m Sebastian.
嘿,怎樣? 我是塞巴斯蒂安
OK. Now show me the strut.
來走一下
Now, hawk a loogie.
好了,吐口水
I’m so proud!
我為你自豪!
Get off me! - Remember,
放開我!要記住,
inside every girl there’s a boy.
每個女孩心中都有一顆“雄”心
That came out wrong. But you know what I mean
好像不對 反正你懂我意思.
Vi.
維
Be a good boy.
做個好男人