Sebastian! - Were you talking with your brother?
瑟巴斯蒂安! - 你剛在和你哥哥說話?
No. Yes.
不。是的
On the phone. He’s at Dad’s. Bye, Dad.
電話里。他在老爸那兒。再見,老爸
Picture this:
想象一下:
We’re at the country club,
我們在鄉(xiāng)間俱樂部
they call your name, and you emerge in this.
他們報道你的名字, 你穿這身出場
No. Sorry, Mom. I have a strict no-ruffles policy.
不要,對不起,老媽。 我堅決不穿褶皺衣服
Sometimes I just think you just might as well be your brother.
有時候你和你哥真是一副德性
You know what?
知道嗎?
If you can’t join them, beat them.
不讓加入,那就打敗他們
You want me to turn you into your brother?
你要我把你變成你哥哥?
That’s right. I’m going to Illyria as Sebastian.
沒錯。 我假扮塞巴斯蒂安去伊利里亞
I’ll make the boys soccer team, and in 12 days beat the Cornwall boys team.
我會組建自己的足球隊 并在12天內打敗康沃爾男隊
You’ve taken too many soccer balls to the head.
行了,你頂球頂懷腦袋了
You know I can do it, Paul.
你知道我能行的,鮑爾
Except for the voice, mannerisms, the breasts, the mentality and...
但聲音,習慣,胸部,思想等…
It doesn’t matter. Nobody at Illyria has even met Sebastian.
無所謂,反正伊利里亞里 沒人認識塞巴斯蒂安
They won’t know the difference. - They’ll know he’s a girl.
他們察覺不到的 - 他們知道你是個女的 -
Oh, come on, Paul. - Yeah, come on, Paul.
哦,拜托,鮑爾 - 是啊,幫幫她,鮑爾
Yeah, come on, Paul.
是啊,幫幫她,鮑爾
OK. OK. I’ll see what I can do.
好好。我看看再說
Yes!
太好了!