I have a surprise for you!
我要給你個驚喜!
And this is why I don’t bring friends over.
所以我才不帶朋友過來
Mom, not now. I had a really bad day, so...
媽,現在不行 我今天很不順,所以…
This is just the thing to just perk you up.
那這正是讓你打起精神的時機
Hold on. - OK.
等等 - 好
Keep your eyes closed.
把眼睛閉上
Eyes closed, closed, closed, closed. - They’re closed.
閉上眼,閉緊了,閉緊了 - 閉緊了
All right. Surprise!
好了,驚喜來了!
Beautiful gowns for my darling debutante.
我寶貝初次亮相的華美禮服
Mom, have I not told you a thousand times?
媽媽,我都說了上千遍了!
I have no interest in being a debutante. It’s totally archaic.
我對社交亮相沒興趣 太老土了
How could I wind up with a daughter
我怎么會生出你這個女兒
who only wants to kick a muddy ball around a field all day?
成天就在野地里踢泥巴球
Well, the world has been set right, Mom. They cut my team.
但世界回歸正軌了,媽媽 他們解散了我們隊
What? No soccer? - Yeah, that’s right. No soccer.
什么?不踢球了? - 是啊,沒錯。不踢了
How sad. - Yeah, I can see you’re all torn up.
真可惜 - 是啊,我知道你悲痛欲絕
Well, Justirs gonna love you in this.
但,賈斯丁會喜歡你穿這個的
Yet another reason not to wear it. I dumped him.
這理由也不成立了 我把他甩了
What? Why? I don’t wanna talk about it.
什么?為什么? - 我不想說
He’s so handsome and rugged
他那么帥,又強壯
and chiseled and great.
輪廓明顯又會踢球
Then why don’t you date him, Mom?
那你怎么不約他,老媽?
No, I couldn’t.
不,我不行