Hey! Hey! What up?
嗨!喂!有事沒?
You must be my roommates.
你一定是我室友
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Sebastian Hastings. - Duke Orsino.
塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯 - 杜克•奧斯諾 -
OK.
好了
OK, OK, OK.
好了,好了,好了
This is Andrew and Toby. They live next door.
這十安德魯和托比 他們住隔壁
Yeah. Freshman dorm’s that-a-way, twiglet.
但一年級的宿舍在另一邊 小神童
Seriously, how old are you?
認真說,你多大了?
I skipped a couple grades.
我跳了幾級
I’m brilliant.
我是天才
Anyway, do you know when soccer tryouts start?
話說回來 知道足球隊試隊是什么時候?
Noon. You play?
中午。你踢球?
Absolutely. Center forward. You know it, bro.
當然。中鋒 你知道的,兄弟
So you play the beautiful game... bro?
你也很會玩…兄弟?
Brothers? Brethren?
伙伴?同志?
Yeah, I’m a striker. Andrew and Toby are halfbacks.
對,我是前鋒 安德魯和托比是中衛
Schveet.
行啊
OK, why do you have tampons in your boot?
慢著,為什么你靴子里有衛生棉條?
I get really bad nose bleeds.
我經常流鼻血
So, you stick them up your nose?
那你把那個塞鼻子里?
What? You’ve never done that?
干嘛?你們沒試過?
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my... Beckham does it all the time.
哦,天…貝克漢姆經常這么做
Seriously? - Yes
真的? - 是的.
Look. I’ll just show you how to do it.
看,我來示范一下
Take that off and...
打開這…
whatever that is.
不管是什么 ...
And you stick it right in.
然后直接插進去
It absorbs right up.
幫你吸得一干二凈
Are you kidding me? - That’s disgusting.
你逗我吧? - 惡心死了
Oh, my God, your roommate’s a freak.
哦,上帝,你室友是個怪胎
That’s so disgusting.
太惡心了