What?
什么?
I had my parents convinced I was an oceanography major
我騙爸媽要讀一年的海洋學專業
for a whole year, just so they'd pay for spring break in Mexico!
結果我拿學費在墨西哥玩一個春假!
Mexico?
墨西哥?
Oh, man, when I think back to half the stuff I did in college,
是啊 我一想到我在大學做的事情
there's no way I'm letting my kid out of my sight
等我女兒上大學 我絕不讓她離開我的視線
when she goes off to college. Not a chance.
絕對不會
- Everything okay, Chief? - I got everything under control.
- 你還好吧 頭兒? - 一切都在控制中
I'm taking three days off.
我要請假三天
Sure hope he doesn't do something crazy.
希望他別做出什么瘋狂的事情
We're going on a road trip
我們要旅行了
A road trip, a road trip
旅行 旅行
You guys, I think we should start really early tomorrow,
伙計們 我們明天應該早早出發
because I cannot believe we're actually going.
不敢相信我們真的要去了
I can't believe your dad's actually allowing you to go.
沒想到你爸同意讓你去了
I've been working with him for 17 years, all right?
我已經和他相處17年了 好不好?
And he knows,
而且他應該知道
you can be Chief at the station, but you have to be Dad at home.
他在警局是局長 回家還是爸爸
- That's right. You tell him exactly that. - Thank you very much.
- 非常正確 你應該這么和他說 - 謝謝
Oh!
哦!
Surprise!
驚喜!
Road trip, road trip! Yeah!
旅行 旅行! 耶!